- Questions & Answers
- + Post
- Get Expert Help
- Get Coins
- CourseHero Free
1. What documents provided by the seller describes the condition of the property?
A). Home inspection report B). Loan estimate C). Comparative market analysis D). Property disclosure
2. Whats the biggest reason to make your offer contingent on a professional home inspection?
A). It could reveal issues you were unawar of
B). It will help you negotiate a lower price
C). Lenders require professional inspection
D). Professional inspection is required by law.
3). Which one of these is the best description of comparative market analysis?
A). It shows the list prices of similar homes in the area
B). It shows what similar homes in the area have recently sold for
C). It's a guide to the minimum acceptable offer
D). it discloses isses with the home that are known to the seller.
4. Most purchse agreement are contingent on which two items?
A). Appraised value B). Property description C). Clear title D). Title insurance
1. Home Inspection report. As the name suggests, home inspection report discloses the condition of the property.
2. it could revealed issues you were unaware of. A buyer has the option to make their purchase offer contingent on an inspection of the home.
3. It shows the list prices of similar homes in the area. It shows active listings.
4. Title and Title Insurance. Factual.
1. What documents provided by the seller describes the conditionof the property?A). Home inspection...
QUESTION 1 Manuela has worked as an accountant in her own accounting business, a sole proprietorship, for more than seven years. Among the services she offers is tax return filing and personal investment advising. Which of the following is true of Manuela’s business? A. Manuela has little control over the management and operations of her business. B. Manuela has unlimited liability. C. Outside funding for the business has been easy for Manuela to obtain. D. Manuela had varied and complicated...
1) Which of the following statements best describes the modern view of marketing?A.The job of marketing is to get rid of whatever the company is producing.B.Marketing is concerned with generating a single exchange between a firm and a customer.C.Marketing begins with anticipating potential customer needs.D.Marketing should take over production, accounting, and financial services within a firm.2) For Tesla, a new firm that makes an electric sports car, estimating how many competitors will make electric vehicles and what kinds they will...
Chapter overview 1. Reasons for international trade Resources reasons Economic reasons Other reasons 2. Difference between international trade and domestic trade More complex context More difficult and risky Higher management skills required 3. Basic concept s relating to international trade Visible trade & invisible trade Favorable trade & unfavorable trade General trade system & special trade system Volume of international trade & quantum of international trade Commodity composition of international trade Geographical composition of international trade Degree / ratio of...
Read the Article posted below, then answer the following questions: 1. As a junior member of your company’s committee to explore new markets, you have received a memo from the chairperson telling you to be prepared at the next meeting to discuss key questions that need to be addressed if the company decides to look further into the possibility of marketing to the BOP segment. The ultimate goal of this meeting will be to establish a set of general guidelines...
Discussion questions 1. What is the link between internal marketing and service quality in the airline industry? 2. What internal marketing programmes could British Airways put into place to avoid further internal unrest? What potential is there to extend auch programmes to external partners? 3. What challenges may BA face in implementing an internal marketing programme to deliver value to its customers? (1981)ǐn the context ofbank marketing ths theme has bon pururd by other, nashri oriented towards the identification of...
Please read the article and answer about questions. You and the Law Business and law are inseparable. For B-Money, the two predictably merged when he was negotiat- ing a deal for his tracks. At other times, the merger is unpredictable, like when your business faces an unexpected auto accident, product recall, or government regulation change. In either type of situation, when business owners know the law, they can better protect themselves and sometimes even avoid the problems completely. This chapter...
Write Critical analysis of the artical by: introduction, summary ,Analysis,Conclusion ? Online and mobile marketing strategies as drivers of brand love in sports teams Findings from Real Madrid Verónica Baena Facultad de Ciencas Sociales y de la Comunicación, Universidad Europea de Madrid, Madrid, Spain 2 Abstract Purpose - The purpose of this paper is to analyze the role of online and mobile marketing as drivers of brand love. Design/methodology/approach - Data were collected through an online survey during early 2013....
JOHNSON & JOHNSON AND SUBSIDIARIES CONSOLIDATED STATEMENTS OF EARNINGS (Dollars and Shares in Millions Except Per Share Amounts) (Note 1)* 2016 71,890 21,789 50.101 20,067 9.143 29 Sales to customers Cost of products sold Gross profit Selling, marketing and administrative expenses Research and development expense In-process research and development Interest income Interest expense, net of portion capitalized (Note 4) Other (income) expense, net Restructuring (Note 22) Eamings before provision for taxes on income Provision for taxes on income (Note 8)...