- Questions & Answers
- Get Expert Help
- Get Coins
6. Use l'Hopital's rule to evaluate the following limits 1+cos (Te sin(z) (a) lim z-+0 log...
1. (2 points) Use l'Hopital's Rule to evaluate the following: (a) lim 1-0 (sin x) - x 1-1 In x lim (b) lim In(Inx)
Use MacLaurin series to evaluate the following limits. Do not use L'Hospital's rule. (a) lim, 0 2x+cos 2-3 sino 1+36x3-1 (b) lim;-+0 sin(60)(et-1-2)
Evaluate the following limits. If you use L'Hopital's Rule, indicate on your paper that you have done so. If a limit is oo or - 0, then write oo or -oo. You may write DNE for does not exist. x² – 1 a.) lim Preview 7+1 In 4.q7 = - b.) lim 1+ I-4 2 – 3. - 4 Preview et -1 c.) lim 1+0 - sin(4x) Preview d.) limsin 4x = Preview Preview
3) Use L'Hopital's Rule to evaluate and check your answers numerically: - sin x (a) lim x+0+ х 1 (b) lim X-70
1. (10 pts) Evaluate limits. Apply L'Hopital's Rule when needed. (Inx) a. lim b. lim 1/(1-2) 20+
1. Evaluate (by SHOWING YOUR WORK! You CANNOT use DE L'HOPITAL's RULE!!) the following limits. If the limit does not exist, write "does not exists": (a) (5 points) 2 - 31 lim 1++ 2.12 (b) (5 points) Vr-3 lim +91-9
1. Evaluate (by SHOWING YOUR WORK! You CANNOT use DE L'HOPITAL's RULE!!) the following limits. If the limit does not exist, write "does not exists”: (a) (5 points) x2 - 32 lim ++ 2x2 - 1' (b) (5 points) - 3 lim 169 - 9
note: Z=10 (10 Marks) a. Evaluate the following limit using L'Hopital's Rule: lim In(cos(y)) y→0 Zy2 b. Ahmed got a car loan from the Bank Muscat and he repaid (Z * 250) OMR by making 'n' equal monthly payments of 250 OMR since he received the loan amount. If the rate of interest per month is 'r', this can be represented as, 1 50(1- (Z * 250r = 250 (1 (1+r)n) If n = 60 months, using Newton-Raphson method, find...
(4) Use MacLaurin series to evaluate the following limits. Do not use L'Hospital's rule. (a) lim-0 21+ucos g -3 sin e 136.23-1 (b) lim 0 sin(6x)(e-1-1)
(a) For each of the following, determine if L'Hopital's Rule applies. lim * x2+2x–15 cos(x-3)-1 (No Response) lim x3 e-x2 (No Response) x → ^ lim lim t3 ? t-3 3 (No Response) Vo Resp (b) Use L'Hopital's rule to evaluate the following limit. Enter your work in the answer fields below. If a second application of the rule is required, show your calculations. If not, enter NA. Credit for a final answer will not be given without supporting calculations....