- Questions & Answers
- Get Coins
3) Use L'Hopital's Rule to evaluate and check your answers numerically: - sin x (a) lim...
1. (2 points) Use l'Hopital's Rule to evaluate the following: (a) lim 1-0 (sin x) - x 1-1 In x lim (b) lim In(Inx)
6. Use l'Hopital's rule to evaluate the following limits 1+cos (Te sin(z) (a) lim z-+0 log (-1) (b) lim 92I-2 cos(TI) (c) lim r sin Page 2 of 2 0 words
Evaluate the following limits. If you use L'Hopital's Rule, indicate on your paper that you have done so. If a limit is oo or - 0, then write oo or -oo. You may write DNE for does not exist. x² – 1 a.) lim Preview 7+1 In 4.q7 = - b.) lim 1+ I-4 2 – 3. - 4 Preview et -1 c.) lim 1+0 - sin(4x) Preview d.) limsin 4x = Preview Preview
Question 9 Use L'Hopital's Rule to evaluate the limit. ex -x-1 lim 22 X -> 0 Upload Choose a File
(a) For each of the following, determine if L'Hopital's Rule applies. lim * x2+2x–15 cos(x-3)-1 (No Response) lim x3 e-x2 (No Response) x → ^ lim lim t3 ? t-3 3 (No Response) Vo Resp (b) Use L'Hopital's rule to evaluate the following limit. Enter your work in the answer fields below. If a second application of the rule is required, show your calculations. If not, enter NA. Credit for a final answer will not be given without supporting calculations....
Evaluate the limit using L'Hospital's rule e - 1 lim 10 sin(72) 38 Preview x/7 Evaluate the limit using L'Hospital's rule if necessary sin(6x) lim 1+0 sin(12.) Preview Get help: Video Points possible: 1 This is attempt 1 of 5. וכפטנט Du Evaluate the limit using L'Hopital's rule 523 lim e41 Preview Get help: Video Points possible: 1 This is attempt 1 of 5. Submit
1. Evaluate (by SHOWING YOUR WORK! You CANNOT use DE L'HOPITAL's RULE!!) the following limits. If the limit does not exist, write "does not exists”: (a) (5 points) x2 - 32 lim ++ 2x2 - 1' (b) (5 points) - 3 lim 169 - 9
1. Evaluate (by SHOWING YOUR WORK! You CANNOT use DE L'HOPITAL's RULE!!) the following limits. If the limit does not exist, write "does not exists": (a) (5 points) 2 - 31 lim 1++ 2.12 (b) (5 points) Vr-3 lim +91-9
Use series representation(s) to evaluate the following limit (You may not use L'Hopital's rule). . X – 1 (Hint : ln(x) = ln(1 + (x – 1)]). x+1 ln(x) lim
x-2 (No estimation, no l'Hopital's rule) 3. Use limit techniques from Chapter 1 of the text to evaluate lim 1+2 4x+1-3