- Questions & Answers
- Get Coins
Hey there i have updated the answer.
Now it has been solved using source transformation which i couldn't take care of earlier.
Kindly give the rating if it is helpful.
4. (20 points) Thévenin Equivalent. Using source transformation, find the Theni the following circuit. e nt...
Need help with Multisim to simulate these circuit diagrams. Any Multisim works, preferrably Multisim Live Problem 7. Perform the following for the circuit below using the source transformation method 40 5Ω 10Ω 100V 1Ω 20 30 3A a) Perform source transformations on the components inside the box in order to get a single voltage source and a single resistor, along with terminals a and b b) How does this compare to the Thévenin Equivalent circuit? c) Verify part (a) with...
40 Aa 25 V * 200 Use source-transformations to find the Thévenin equivalent circuit with respect to terminals a and b. Show your work. V = (answers: 32 V, 892)
Use source transformation to find the Norton Equivalent circuit with respect to the terminals a,b for the circuit shown below. j6012 a 4/0° A 50 Ω -1002 30 12 w b
LEXE Problem 2(25 points) For the circuit. a)Find the Thévenin equivalent circuit for the portion of the circuit shown external to the elements between a and b. Xc 60 80 + 8n E = 9V Z0 | b) Find the load impedance ZL for the circuit shown for maximum power to the load, and find the maximum power to the load.
Find the Thévenin equivalent circuit for the circuit shown below with respect to terminals a and b. Draw the equivalent circuit in your examination book. 12 kΩ 15 k2 36 V 1 60 kΩ Vab 18 mA
2) Find the Thévenin equivalent resistance for this circuit looking in from the terminals labeled a-b. ca.
1) enin equivalent. one source. The purpose of this part is to find the Thévenin cquivalent of a circuit with one source by measuring find Vo and Isc a) Construct the circuit of Figure 7. Choose R1 = R2 R, 히0kΩ and set the value ofl.-6V using the 10V b) Measure the open-circuit voltage, V and the short-circuit current, I se, and thereby find Vy,and Rm Note: Do c) Using PSpice, create a simulation of the circuit. Attach a current...
Find the Thévenin equivalent with respect to the terminals a,b for the circuit in (Figure 1) if v = 360 V, i = 4 A. Figure 1 of 1The figure shows a rectangular circuit. A vertical cross wire connects the top and bottom wires. An 8-ohm resistor is located on this cross wire. A 40-ohm and a 10-ohm resistors are located on the top wire to the left and right from the cross wire, respectively. Independent voltage source v, with...
1. Find the Thévenin equivalent of the circuit below by calculating the open-circuit voltage and the short-circuit current. If you remember what the dynamic resistance of a voltage source and a current source are, you should be able to spot the Thévenin resistance on sight. BEWARE: Don't assume that all of the voltage comes from the voltage source or all of the current comes from the current source. It is a good idea to write down loop and node equations...
1) Find the Thévenin equivalent circuit across nodes a-b for the circuit below. Points: 15 5 12 1012 15 V 0.5i 1012 o b