- Questions & Answers
- + Post
- Get Expert Help
- Get Coins
- CourseHero Free
Research and choose an organization. Briefly describe the culture of the organization. Speculate what challenges the organizational culture may have on executive performance in the organization. Describe how specific aspects or challenges of the organization’s culture effect the way executives perform.
Ans: In present days to maintain our business or else to maintain it, we need a software industry or else company as a backend. It uses different business tools to make a company more successful. So, chosen software organization.
In order to maintain some relationships with each other in the organization, we need some terms and values so there will be a healthy environment.
Here are some points of the culture of the organization as follows:
(1) First most is freedom, there will be a freedom to express our views in a project or else related to organization company etc.
(2) There will be an openness to communicate with other team members or else with other members in an organization.
(3) At initial levels in the organization, there will be a training associated with the subject and placement according to the performance made.
(4) There will be flexible timings to work.
(5) Last but not the least there will be a proper job security.
Here are some of the points or else challenges the organizational culture as follows:
(1) We need to have a proper knowledge in the area of our expertise.
(2) We will have Ups and Down's in our work. We need to have a constant learning ability so that we can overcome them.
(3) Everyone is a mentor in an organization, We will take the inputs what is needed for us.
(4) We need to fulfill the goals of the team. So that we can deliver the product on time etc.
Here are some points that effects the culture the executives perform as follows:
(1) First important is lack of innovation as per the subject expertise.
(2) Team members fail in acceptance of Risk management.
(3) The project or else result fails if there is not the proper team making while performing a project.
(4) Paying less attention to what goals they need to achieve etc.
Research and choose an organization. Briefly describe the culture of the organization. Speculate what challenges the...
Describe the organizational culture at your workplace, or the culture at an organization you are familiar with. In writing your answer, think about what it is really like to work there and be a part of that organization; don’t stop at the espoused or published values only. Do you think the culture should change in any way? Explain why and describe how you would go about starting to promote culture change specifically in that organization. 300 words
Briefly introduce your organization and your role within that organization. (If you’re not working right now, choose any organization and role to describe.) Describe what major regulations impose requirements on your organization. Give several specific examples of how the chosen regulation impacts your organization’s strategic goals. How do regulatory compliance requirements align with your organization’s strategic goals? How do the same regulatory requirements provide obstacles to achieving your organization’s goals? minimum 400 words
Describe J.C; Penney's culture before and during Johnson's time in the organization. What were the attributes that Johnson changed, and how did this impact the culture and success of J.C. Penney? What types of organizational culture apply to J.C. Penney before and during this change in leadership? According to Stein, changing an organizational culture involves a teaching process. If you were to have a meeting with Johnson, what processes would you recommend to improve the organizational culture at J.C. Penney?
Describe how you are able to change the culture or core values of your organization utilizing positional power (HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATION). Discuss how you would use different types of positional power to go about changing organizational values/culture. What would it look like? Use characteristics of your own personal values when answering the question. Predict the type of power dynamic you may have to navigate while instilling organizational change. How would you go about navigating the power dynamics present? Use two to...
Establishing a culture of sound business ethics within an organization is challenging, to say the least. Companies that market products that are not considered to be “healthy” for consumers have additional challenges. Using the CSU online library, research a company that markets “unhealthy” products. Examples might include tobacco or alcohol companies, but these examples are not all-inclusive. Respond to the following questions. 1. Briefly describe the company and its product and the ethical dilemma associated with the production and distribution...
1. What is a corporate culture, and why is it important? Describe the culture at a business where you have been employed. 2. Mention five specific techniques you can use to improve your written documents. 5. When preparing an oral presentation, what six tasks should you perform? 7. Why are visual aids important? Give at least three examples of different types of visual aids, and explain how you would use each type in a presentation. 8. Based on your own...
Human Resource Management 1. Identify and briefly describe any four HR activities in an organization. 2. List six competitive challenges faced by Canadian organizations. Describe and give an example of any one of the six challenges faced by an organization you are familiar with. 3. Define strategic HRM and how it is linked to an organization’s business strategy. Provide an example. 4. Define and give three examples of one human right legal concept affecting managers and HRMs 6.What is the...
Part 2 Instructions Choose a large local healthcare organization. It may be an ambulatory care facility, hospital, or community health center. Research the organization to determine the organizational structure of the institution. If the organization is contacted directly, the public relations office may be a good place to start as it often has experience fielding questions from the public. It is not unusual for the website of the healthcare facility to have a list of divisions and departments or an...
Briefly describe an organization with which you are familiar. Describe a situation when a manager in that organization could use cost behavior information and how the manager could use the information. Compare discretionary fixed costs to committed fixed costs. Think of an organization with which you are familiar. Give two examples of discretionary fixed costs and two examples of committed fixed costs which that organization may have. Explain why the costs you have chosen as examples fit within the definitions...
Process Mapping: Students are required to research an existing health care organization of their choice. In your research you should identify a quality improvement (QI) initiative that will improve the way patient care is delivered at the facility. The QI can be the result of organizational need, accreditation standards, and/or regulatory requirements. Instructions: Clearly state the specific QI objective. Provide a brief description articulating why the QI is important and how the quality of patient care will be improved as...