- Homework Solutions
- Homework Questions & Answers
8. Below are the answers in the requested format:
1. The answer is case-study. In a case-study method, the researcher or the examiner would understands the in depth information about the subject, and it's often time consuming as multiple factors relating to the individual or a company is studied and also the effects of different factors.
2. The answer is qualitative interviews. In this type of qualitative interviews, the examiner tries to understand the behavior to a given stimulus to generalize the opinions. It is often unstructured and unscientific method of research that provides just the superficial information about a group. The opposite to the same is the quantitative research, which is done on selected individuals and in a fixed experimental setting.
9. The answers are
DSM is Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, which is widely being used in the United States of America by several Psychologists. It is prototypical as in the mental conditions examines the previous medical conditions and largely depends on categorical model although dimensional models are recently proposed but not practiced.
10. The answer is predictive validity.
8 An assessment or research strategy that focuses on obtaining in-depth information about a single individual...
Assignments Attempt Start Date: 06-Dec-2018 at 12:00:00 AM Due Date: 12-Dec-2018 at 11:59:59 PM Maximum Points: 100.0 This is a two-part assignment. Part 1 is a narrative report and Part 2 is a public service health announcement. You will identify and explain the effect of the water supply on the development of cholera in developing countries. Part 1: Report In a report of 750-1,000-words, address the following: The agent responsible for cholera. The symptoms, treatment, and diagnosis of cholera. Relationship...
# 1.1(1 pts.) Roger is experiencing a memory loss that may be related to recently contracting herpes. Which of the following diagnoses would best fit his condition? A) dissociative amnesia B) retrograde amnesia C) amnestic disorder due to a general medical condition D) substance-induced amnestic disorder # 1.2(1 pts.) Ed, who suffers from dementia, has enormous difficulty getting dressed in the morning because he cannot plan and organize the behaviors necessary to complete the task. Ed's difficulty is in the...