- Questions & Answers
- Get Coins
Take the following problem statement and brainstorm solutions. Be prepared to present your three most “creative” solutions. Problem statement: “Customers too frequently use an airline and fly to a destination only to find out that their luggage has not arrived.”
Entrepreneurship is the process of creating and doing something new and assuming and returns related to the process of doing something new. The success of new venture undertaken by entrepreneur will primarily depend on the product or service offered to customer.
The new ideas for the business can be developed with the help of brainstorming. The brainstorming method allows people to be simulated to greater creativity by meeting with others. This method helps to share the experience of each other through creating group. The four rules should be followed for brainstorming session:
• No criticism by any member.
• Ideas of every person are encouraged.
• Quantity of ideas is desired.
• Improvements in ideas are encouraged and ideas can be made in combinations.
Three most creative solutions:
“Customers too frequently use an airline and fly to destination only to find out that their luggage has not arrived” Three most creative solutions for this problem statement can be the following:
1. Customers want to check that their luggage should reach to the destination on time. The other airlines can fly between the same destinations which can carry the luggage of the customers for the customers who want to carry more luggages. However, the cost will be paid extra for this.
2. The heavy luggage of customers can be shifted to next flights running between two destinations as it will not increase the weight of the airline and luggage will reach on time.
3. The heavy luggage can be sent before the customer and it can be stored at the airport in the storeroom. It will assure the customers and luggage will reach before them. It will also enable them to enjoy the journey.