- Questions & Answers
- + Post
- Get Coins
16. Which of the following is not a category for performance measures used for a balanced scorecard?
a. Financial b. Customer c. Internal business processes d. Regulatory
17. In a survey of global business executives, what percentage did Bain & Company find were using a balanced Scorecard?
a. Almost 50% b. Almost 70% c. Almost 75% d. Almost 25%
18. Just-in-time inventory management (JIT) is an inventory strategy that focuses on
a. performance measures.
b. reducing waste and inefficiency.
c. getting the right product to the right location at the right price.
d. getting the product produced at any cost.
19. In a traditional inventory system,
a. inventory is accumulated in large amounts.
b. inventory is ordered just in time to be put into production.
c. the marketing manager determines how much inventory should be in stock.
d. the cost of carrying inventory is no more than with a JIT system.
20. The goal of an ERP system is to
a. reduce waste and inefficiency in the production process.
b. integrate all data from the company's many business processes into a single information system.
c. establish the direction in which an organization wishes to go.
d. monitor day-to-day operations to ensure that processes are operating as expected.
D. Regulatory Balance scorecard has following perspectives
Internal business process
Learning and growth.
B. Almost 70% companies uses balance scorecard as given in the survey conducted by brain and company.
B. Reducing waste and inefficiency. By ordering in required quantity at time of production.
A. Inventory may be accumulated in large amounts. Marketing managers donot determine the level of inventory.
B. Enterprise Resource Planing integrate all functions into single information system.
16. Which of the following is not a category for performance measures used for a balanced...