- Scan Question
- + Post
- Get Coins
Steps in the underwriting process include all the following except:
Investigate credit history
Order an appraisal
Verify income and employment
All of the above are steps in the process
b) Disburse funds
what is underwriting process?
underwriting is which is a process of taking financial risk for a fee. Commonly large financial institutions are act as underwriters. They will take the risk of the business for that they will get a payment called fee.
So lets discuss about the steps involved in underwriting.
1. Investing credit history - It means you should be to get prequalified for get a loan.Lender will closely analyse your financial stability and position.They will check your revenue and liabilities.So this prequalification will helps to understand which kind of mortgage we need.
2. verify of income and employment - This means we should be ready with our bank statements and the details of the tax which we paid and should be ready with the income statements.Then only the lender will give a preapproval letter.
3. Order and appraisal - if we like a house and would like to order it then the lender will scrutnize that whether the amount we offered is adequate for this property or not. It will be based on the condition about the house. The cost of appraisal is subject to change depending on several factors.
4.title search and title insurance - title check is very essential because lender dont want to lend house with legal issue. so close search is necessary. It should also focus on the insurance of the same.
5.underwriting decision - When underwriter reviewd our application then he can decide that whether to accept or deny your application by looking closely into it.
These are the steps included in the underwriting. So we can see disbursement of fund is not included in it.
Steps in the underwriting process include all the following except: a. Investigate credit history b. Disburse...
Question 1 (1 point) The three things that are considered for underwriting a loan include all of the following except: a) Creditworthiness -borrowers credit score b) Criminal record - no convictions of major crime Oc) Capacity - borrower's ability to make payment (income vs. debt) Od) Collateral - jue of the house
Steps in field investigation include all of the following except: Orient the data according to person, place, and time. Searching for missing cases. Counting cases. Administration and planning activities. All of the above are steps in field investigation.
Household income for purpose of the premium tax credit includes all of the following except: a. Any tax-exempt income b. AGI of the taxpayer's dependents if required to file a return c. Nontaxable Social Security benefits d. AGI of the taxpayer e. All of these choices are included in household income.
All of the following are included in the five steps of the ETL process except: Scrub the data Obtain the data Determine the purpose and scope of the data request Validate the data for completeness and integrity
13. Factors that may affect metabolic rate in humans include all of the following except: a. Age and Gender b. Amount of lean muscle mass c. Level of Thyroid Hormone d. Diet e. All of the above may affect metabolic rate 14. Metabolic Rate is typically measured by: a. Creatine Phosphate utilizatida b. Oxygen consumption C. Subcutaneous Fat burned d. Visceral Fat burned e. All of the above
Environmental problems in Mexico include all of the following EXCEPT A) groundwater overdraft. B) smog. C) land subsidence. D) air pollution. E) flooding.
1. The following are all types of information that is routinely available in RMIS except for: a. Incidents by date or report b Incidents by date of occurrence c Claimants legal history d Loss by department of service e Reserves f Patient room number g Allegation h Next of kin 2.MATCH THE TERMS a.Health hazard Appraisal System b.Explore the feasibility of WORM (write once, read many) technology c. Development of policies that assignment passwords d. Loss cost e. Include performance...
examples of income which are constructively received include all the of all of their following except a paycheck received from employer when employer does not have funds in the bank to cover a check dividend automatically reinvested in additional shares of the mutual fund interest credited to a savings account a check received after banking hours
28 All of the following are one of the five "Cs" of credit except a. capital b capacity c character d collateral e all of the following are included in the five "Cs" of credit 29 A compilation of accounts receivable by the age of each account a. current account b credit scoring caging schedule d capital account
22. All of the following pertain to Archaeabacteria EXCEPT: a. They include microbes that live in hot, acidic environments. b. All are facultative anaerobes and are usually pathogenic c. They include microbes that live in extremely salty environments. d. All lack peptidoglycan in their cell walls. e. They include microbes that reduce carbon compounds to methane.