- Scan Question
- + Post
- Get Coins
1) The most common bacterial STI in the united states,often present no symptoms
but can cause genital discharge and painful urination - Chlamydia.
2) A common STI is notorious for developing resistance to antibiotics which may difficult
to treat - Gonorrhea.
3) It is a bacterial STI progress through distinct stages beginning with possible appearance
of a chancre,eventually if untreated the infection will progress to the latent stage where the
bacteria spread to the body organs,the disease can cause central nerve system damage
and dementia among other symptoms - Syphilis.
4) The majority of American with incurable STI have a viral infection characterized by blisters or
crusted sore near the mouth or genitals - Herpes.
5) Genital warts cause by group of pathogens through some group of viruses produce no
symptoms a vaccine available prevent infection with four stains - Human papilloma virus.
6) Infection can inflame and damge the liver,there is no cure for the infection,but a preventable
vaccine is available - Hepatitis B.
7) A significant global health threat is transmitted by unprotected sex and shared needles can
develop to AIDS - Human immunodeficency virus
8) Blood sucking insects transmitted by sexual contact and sharing of linen and
and clothing - Pubic lice.
human papillomavirus (HPV) often presente no symptoms, but can cause 1. The most common bacterial STI...