- Questions & Answers
- Get Expert Help
- Get Coins
Complete the table 1. Name Skeleton formula Condensed structural formula CH3 CH2 CH2 OH CH3CH2OCH2CH3 1-...
N 2. Complete the chart: CONDENSED FORMULA STRUCTURAL FORMULA NAME CH,CH2CHCHCH(CH3)2 CHC(CH2)SCH,CI (CH3)3CCHCH(CH2)2CHCH2
1. Draw the condensed structural formula, if any, of the product from each of the following a. CH3 -CH2-CH2-C-H + H2 b. CH3 -CH-0-H 10 d b calor c. + H2PLoY o d. 101, Obrobno 2. Draw the condensed structural formula of each of the following: a. 2-methylbutanal b. 3-pentanone Suo O NOVO c. 3-bromopropanal d . 2-methylcyclopentanone
1) (D Complete the following table Condensed structural Chemical N of Name of compound ame formula formula class H H H H H C-C-O-C-C-H H H H H H H H H H-C-C-C-C-O-H H H H H H3C H CH3 H3C H H H H H H H3C NH2 H-C-C-C H H O-H H3C CH CH3 TI) What is the relationship between the first two compounds?
Pre-Lab Study Questions 1. Give the IUPAC name for each of the following: 1. CH-CH2-CH2-C-OH DUHOInoic acid b. CH3 -CH2-C-0-CH-CH, einyl propionic acid C. CH-CH:CH-ch-c-o pentanoic acid 2. Write the condensed structural formula of the organic product for propanoic acid reacting with each of the following: a. NaOH b. CH, --OH c. HO 3. Write the condensed structural formula of the organic products for ethyl ethanoate when it reacts with each of the following: a. NaOH b. H20 and HCI
6. Draw the condensed structural formula for the ester formed in each of the following reactions: C-OH H+, heat + CH3 -CH2-OH CH3 0 H*, heat CH3-CH-0-OH + CH2-OH = b
12.18 Draw the condensed structural formula of the aldehyde or ketone formed when each of the following alcohols is oxidized [O] (if no reaction, write none): CH3 a. CH3-CH-CH2-CH2-OH ОН b. CH3-CH2-C- CH3 CH3 ) ОН c. CH3-CH2-CH-CH2-CH3 d. OH
2) (5 pts) Convert the following condensed structural formula to a Lewis structure, and then to a line-angle structural formula. Name this compound according to IUPAC nomenclature. CH3CH2CH(Br)CH(CH3)2
Draw the condensed structural formula, or skeletal formula if cyclic, for the product in each of the following reactions. A.) CH3−CH=CH−CH3+HOH⟶H+ B.) CH3−CH2−CH2−CH=CH2+H2⟶Pt
What is the condensed structural formula for the product of the hydrogenation of 2-butene using a platinum catalyst Quiz 2 Item 1 Part A Which of the following compounds contains an alcohol functional group? CH3 O CH2 C H3 CH3 CH3-C-O-H C H3 CH3-cH2-o-CH2-CH3 CH3-CH2" C-CH3 Submit Reguest Answer
1. What is the correct condensed structural formula for this Lewis structure? HT - II ΗΤΗ A) C5H10 B) CH3CHC(CH3)2 C) CH3(CH2)CH(CH3)2 D) CH3(CH2)2CH3 2. What is the correct condensed structural formula for this skeletal structure? A) CH3(CH2)5CH3 B) CH3(CH2)6CH3 C) CH3(CH2)7CH3 D) CH3(CH2)8CH3 3. What is the correct skeletal structure for hexane? A)