- Questions & Answers
- Get Coins
4) Descriptive research is appropriate to study the brand awareness.
A) true B) false
4) The Statement is (A) True.
Descriptive Research is used to describe the characteristics of the population. It studies what are the characteristics of the population and is not concerned with why/how/when.
One of the best measures to study brand awareness is Surveys of people based on geographical area, tastes, preferences, age, etc.
Descriptive research of these surveys helps to know what are the characteristics of people who had known about the brand and also who are unknown about the brand.
This explains how Descriptive research is appropriate to study brand awareness.
Therefore, the above statement is True.
4) Descriptive research is appropriate to study the brand awareness. A) true B) false
_______________ is a study undertaken to describe research factors (A causal; B casual; C descriptive)
True or False: In a research study, it is possible to have two main effects and an interaction but it is not possible to have an interaction effect with no main effects.
True or false: Attrition of subjects in a research study is still a large threat to control even when using description or correlation methodology. In a study, 100 subjects agree to participate in the study. 75 subjects actually complete the study. Those loss to attrition are a threat to external validity.
Question 6 3 pts True or False: Marketers don't need to create awareness of the connection between their brands and the social issues they support. O True O False
3) True or False? If the goal of the study is to understand populations, describe patterns, or ask research questions that are not focused on causality, the best design may be a cross-sectional or cohort study. True False 5) True or False? Case definitions are essential for any outbreak investigation no matter which study approach is used to investigate the epidemic. 6) True or False? Cross-sectional surveys are used to establish baseline data prior to the initiation of longitudinal studies....
QUESTION 3 True or False: An interview of a study participant is more likely to get more complete and accurate data than a self-report survey/questionnaire? True False QUESTION 4 When nurses consider research studies for EBP, they must review them critically to determine if the sample is truly the target population. 1. equal to 2. non-biased for 3. inclusive of 4. representative of
18. True or false: When conducting any type of research, but especially qualitative research, marketers should keep in mind that the mere act of observing can alter the behavior of the observed subject. True False 19. You work for a major retailer and have been asked to develop a study to evaluate the organization of the retailer’s stores and how consumers shop in the stores. Which of the following types of research would be most appropriate for this task? A)...
False Question 5 (4 points) Research is reported presenting the results from a correlation study testing whethe or not levels of Vitamin D and happiness are related. The results are reported as follows: r.67, p<.05 This means that: The variables were positively related The relationship was moderate-high The relationship was statistically significant All of the above are true
Cross-sectional studies are the most basic type of descriptive study [Choose the ONE best answer]: A. True OB. False C. Undefined D. Can't tell, need more information
4. False or True: The only study for which a sample size, n, may be calculated is a study that entails the calculation of a confidence interval for the population mean, u.